LEVER-442(DE) is Levelling / migrating agent specially for Nylon acid dyeing. Due to LEVER-442(DE) specific chemical composition temperature increase and PH adjust thus to get leveling effect.
Appearance : Brown liquid
PH (100%) : 8.5±1
Solid Content (%) : 45±1%
Ionic : Anionic / Nonionic
Solubility : Easily soluble in water
1. Impart good leveling effect.
2. Increase acid dye compatibility.
3. Increase acid dye penetration.
4. Decrease barr’ e
5. Levell fauty dyeing.
6. Low foam, easily handle.
Direct add to side tank to circulate it then use.
1. Increase temperature to 40°C, add require quantity of LEVER-442(DE), circulate well.
2. Adjust PH (depend on dyestuff and depth of color)
3. To feed fabric, pretreat 5 ~ 10 min.
4. To add predissolved dyestuff.
5. Increase temperature to 98°C (1 ~ 0.5°C /min.).
6. Keep 98°C for 20 ~ 40 min.
7. Cool down, rinse.
In general 0.5 ~ 2.5% o.w.f. depend following condition to adjust it:
1. Combine dyestuff compatibility.
2. Dyestuff concentration and color depth.
3. Absorption rate of Nylon fabric to dyestuff.
4. Dyeing machine.
5. PH value and dyeing cycle.
6. Dyeing program.
7. Liquor ratio.
Packing and Storage:
Net 120 kg PE drum. Storage-time 6 months in cool and dry place.
If you are interested in it, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.