Binder VEP-164E is a linking acrylic emulsion to be used in “Textile Pigment” printing procession which has good washing fastness, rubbing fastness and excellent soft handle. There is good compatibility with all pigment colors and nice color yield in the multi-color print.
- Appearance : White Liquid, no APEO & Melamine
- Solid Content : 45 ± 1.0% (120oC/2.0g/2.0 hours)
- PH value : 6.0 ± 1.0
- Main Component : Acrylic Emulsion
- Viscosity : 200~400 cps (LV#4/30 rpm/25oC)
- Ionic Character : A/N
- Package : 125kg/PE drum
For both hand and machinery print, and can be cured under room temperature or 130℃/1 ~ 2 minutes.
A B C
(COLORS) Tint Medium Dark
Binder VEP-164E 7 grams 11 grams 15 grams
Pigment 1 grams 3 grams 5 grams
Reducer 92 grams 86 grams 80 grams
Above is suitable for light color. Suggested to have 50% more of Binder to have better wash fastness, if it is applied at dark color.
Keep in the sealed container from any pollution, the shelf life under normal conditions is 6 months max.
125 kg net plastic drum
- Avoid direct contact with skin, eyes and mucous membranes.
- Wash with detergent when finish the work.
For more details, please contact us at email@example.com