Lever-146 is a dispersing and levelling agent especially developed for use in low liquor ratio rapid dyeing of polyester and its blended fabrics. It exhibits not only sufficiently low foaming property essentially required for low liquor ratio rapid dyeing but also excellent migration, retarding, dispersibility and stain reducing effect on dyeing machines.
Constitution : Nonionic Special surfactant
Appearance : Yellow brown liquid
PH (2% sol'n) : 7.5±1
Solubility : Easy solubile in water
1. Low foam suit for rapid dyeing.
2. Good dispersing power to prevent dispersing dye agglomeration during 100°C~ 135°C
3. Good levelling to decrease speck and unlevelling dyeing.
4. Good penetration has good migration power.
5. Acid, alkali, hard water resist, good compatibility with other auxiliary.
6. Lever-146 have lubricant effect treated fabric have softer effect.
7. Lever-146 can decrease oligomer during high temperature dyeing .
8. Good wash ability can use together with reduction clean to improve washing fastness.
Depend on dye, Substrate dying machine use different quantity in general use :
dyeing 0.2 ~ 1.0 g/L
redyeing 1.0 ~ 2.0 g/L
Temp：130°C～140°C × 15～60min.
If you are interested in it, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.